Is there a minimum guest requirement?
Indeed there is. Although we can cater to smaller parties, to maintain cost efficiency we must bill for a minimum of 50 guests.
How much does it cost?
Our price is based on a per person cost and can range anywhere between $14-$18.50 per person, depending on the final guest count. The cost includes service for 2 hours, your chosen experience and onsite team members.
Do you deliver?
To maintain the highest quality product, our services are tailored towards on-site grilling. We do not have a delivery system in place at this time.
How far can you cater?
We cater in Los Angeles County, Inland Empire, Orange County, and some areas of Ventura County. A mileage surcharge will be incurred should the venue location fall over 40 miles each way from our catering dispatch office in the city of Monrovia.
What is the lead time required to book my date?
Our catering reservations are on a first come, first served basis. We recommend reserving with a minimum of 3 months in advance to secure your special date.
Last minute event?
Depending on current availability or reservation conflicts, we can service an event with 72 hours of notice.
How much space do you need?
All of our vehicles are refrigerated and self-contained, therefore we require a minimum of 35 feet in length and 10 feet in width of parking space, with a minimum 12-foot overhead clearance. Due to the weight of our trucks and equipment, we require a firm and level surface for parking and set up. The safety of our team and our guests is our number one priority, therefore, we cannot park our vehicles on grass, or loose soil. But don’t worry, we will conduct a site visit beforehand to confirm our setup at your desired venue and with enough time, address alternate possibilities.
What Are Your Site Requirements?
- Due to the weight of our equipment and the safety of our team, we will not climb stairs/steps.
- Client is responsible for obtaining any necessary licenses or permits.
- Client will reserve an appropriate parking location for our service vehicles.
- A restroom for our team must be made available within 200 feet from the service station.
Do you sell food at events?
Our catering services are tailored towards private functions. Money will not be accepted during our scheduled service as we are not setup for cash/public sales. The client will be responsible for payment in full one week prior to scheduled service date.
I am ready to book, what do I do next?
- Our amazing event planners are ready and more than happy to assist you with our booking process. Please contact us or call (626) 357-6700 so they can get a service quote started and begin to walk you through our reservation process.
- Complete a copy of our catering agreement
- 50% deposit (Payment in full is required with less than a 2 week notice)
- Proof of liability insurance for your property or business.