AREAS OF OPERATION:
We cater in Los Angeles County, Inland Empire, Orange County, and some areas of Ventura County. A mileage surcharge will be incurred should the venue location fall over 40 miles each way from our catering dispatch office in the city of Monrovia.
We are happy to serve up to 2,000 guests.
Reservations are taken on a first come first serve basis. We recommend reserving with a minimum of 3 months in advance to secure your special date.
To reserve a date, we must have a signed copy of our Catering Agreement, and a 50% deposit.
Last minute event? Depending on current availability, we can accommodate within a 48 hour notice.
Our price is dependent upon the head count and ranges anywhere between $14-$20 + tax per person. The cost includes service for 2 hours, your chosen experience, and onsite team members. Credit Card, Company Checks, and Cashier Checks are all acceptable forms of payment.
Depending on the size of your event, a minimum of 20L x 10W feet is required for the setup area.
- Taco Truck Experience – Vehicle is 35 feet long and required 12 feet overhead clearance and 10 feet wide clearance
- Buffet Experience – Vehicle is 20 feet long and required 10 feet overhead clearance and 8 feet wide clearance
- All vehicles should be parked on a firm, level surface. Due to their weight, they require a firm level surface for parking. Our team will not climb any stairs/steps. (We will do our best to accommodate your needs)
- A restroom, must be available within 200 feet of the service area
- King Taco maintains the right to relocate the service if the site is not suitable
Our amazing event planners are ready and more than happy to assist you with our booking process. Please contact us or call (626) 357-6700 so they can get a service quote started and begin to walk you through our reservation process.